6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Spring to Cloud - REST To Microservices
Details of the talk:
• What is a Microservice?
• Understand Microservices Architectures
• Quick Demo of some of the important Spring Cloud and Netflix OSS features
• Centralized Microservice Configuration with Spring Cloud Config Server
• Client-side load balancing (Ribbon), Dynamic scaling(Eureka Naming Server) and an API Gateway (Zuul)
• Distributed tracing for microservices with Spring Cloud Sleuth and Zipkin
• Fault Tolerance for microservices with Zipkin
• Simplify communication with other Microservices using Feign REST Client
By: Ranga Rao Karanam, is a Hands-on Architect and a Full Time Instructor. He is an author of the book “Mastering Spring 5.0” - enabling you to build cloud-native applications with microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, and Spring Cloud Data Flow. He is one of the leading instructors on Udemy with 100,000+ Students. After programming and architecting cloud/microservice based applications around the world with major banking and insurance clients, Ranga has now taken up creating online video courses at in28Minutes full-time. At in28Minutes, he is currently busy building online video career roadmaps - Java/Spring (Microservices/API/Spring Boot/Spring Cloud), Automation Testing, Frontend.
7:30 pm - 7:45 pm
Break & Networking
7:45 pm - 8:30 pm
Geek Night is a monthly event to promote sharing of technical knowledge and increase collaboration between geeks in Hyderabad. It is organized by a passionate group of programmers and sponsored by ThoughtWorks.
It happens on the First Wednesday of every month, unless that's a public holiday or any other unavoidable cause, like an Alien invasion.
Geek Night Volunteers